My September Favourites!


First of all, I'm sorry about the picture as it's a bit blur. I used my mother's camera this time and took quite a nice picture, but when I edited using Illustrator -I wish I had Photoshop- the picture became blur like this. I'm not a professional so I have no idea why but well, it's not the end of the world.

So I'm going to go through the products -from left- quickly!

1) Caudalie Zeste De Vigne Shower Gel : I finished the purple one called "Thé Des Vignes" the other day, and I loved that one so much. I thought of putting Thé Des Vignes in here as my favoruite item of the month, but this orange one is also very nice so I pick this one as my favourite. It smells zesty and fresh, it's perfect for a morning shower. It doesn't foam much and that's kind of annoying but the scent is amazing. I recommend this shower gel strongly if you haven't tried it yet.


2) Caudalie Gentle Cleanser : I LOVE this cleanser. Basically it's milky cleanser which you can use in both morning and night. I don't use toner to remove my makeup but this one takes everything off including my eyeliners, eyeshadows, foundation and mascara. It's gentle and moisturizing, which is perfect for my dry skin. Smells so clean and nice, I love love love this cleanser. I might repurchase it when it runs out.

3) Caudalie Beauty Elixir : I'm not going to talk about it anymore as you might get fed up but I'm going to repurchase it soon. I wish they had a bigger bottle like 500ml, I'm sure there is demand.

4) NEOM Real Luxury Organic Body Scrub : A very nice sugar scrub, could be the best one I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft and hydrated, and the scent is heavenly. I pair it with the body lotion in the same scent, it makes me so happy.

5) Pangea Organics Facial Mask : The best facial mask ever. It was 22% off on Vitacost, I will definitely repurchase it soon as my mum and I have used a half of it within a month. It stinks and looks gross but it does what it says on the package. "DOES EVERYTHING". If you want a baby-like-skin, get this mask. This makes it happen!

6) Jason Facial Wash and Scrub Apricot Scrubble : Usually I only use a facial scrub once a week or one in two weeks even as my skin is a bit sensitive, but I use this one twice a week. I just can't help it because it makes my skin so smooth. It's a gentle scrub so you can use it every day if you want, but I try not to use it more than twice a week because I heard too much scrub can be a cause of a skin breakout. This scrub smells very nice, and the apricot oil is very hydrating without making my skin feel greasy or oily. One of the best facial scrubs for sure. And also it's 43% off on Vitacost!

I hope you enjoyed it! 
What was your favourite item in September?