Nourish Golden Glow Toning Soufflé


Nourish Golden Glow Toning Soufflé £24.95 

You may have heard of this product already but I HAVE TO talk about it too because it's such a unique product! I talked about this brand Nourish the other day hereintroducing their skincare range. This product I'm going to talk about today is a very unique body cream made with organic ingredients.

First of all, I absolutely love the packaging. All of their products look so pretty but look at the jar, it looks cute! Basically this cream has shimmer in it and it gives a healthy sun-kissed glow on your skin.


I have no idea why it looks lumpy, I was a bit surprised to see the consistency of the cream when I opened it for the first time. Another big thing which surprised me in a good way was the scent. It's got frankincense, Neroli and Myrrh essential oils which makes it smell so good! The smell is not too strong at all which made me want to use it every day but considering the fact that it's got shimmer in it, I don't think I'm supposed to put it before bed...



Can you see the subtle glow with gold shimmer? It doesn't have big glitters which are so obvious, it's more like a natural sun-kissed glow. I apply it only around my collarbone in this season just because that's the only part not covered by clothes but I would apply it on my arms and legs in summer which I'm looking forward to!

Body cream which has got shimmer in it made with organic ingredients is pretty rare. I have used many organic beauty products but they all are basic stuff. This product is in between makeup and bodycare which is pretty unique and I admire the idea. It's like BB cream for body, isn't it? I love everything about this product!

What are your thoughts about this product? Would you like to try out?