Vera Wang Princess


Vera Wang Princess
It's always nice to receive an unexpected present. I don't receive presents often, maybe only from my family on my birthday or Christmas. But I received this lovely perfume as a gift in England and it made me so happy. I don't buy perfumes myself as I've been totally in love with Au the Rouge from BVLGARI for more than 5 years. I also don't like perfumes from Chloe, Dior, Chanel and YVES SAINT LAURENT, because their perfumes have this same kind of heavy scent which I cannot handle. I was a bit worried if I would like this perfume when I received it because I'm difficult to please when it comes to scents, and I really wanted to like it because it's such a lovely gift.


I've been wearing this perfume for more than 2 weeks now whenever I go to work or to have lunch with my friends, and I'm loving it. The scent includes a mixture of waterlily, apple, mandarin meringue, golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk, and vanilla. It must be pretty easy for you to imagine what it smells like, it's pretty sweet but fresh and light at the same time. It's got this heavy scent which is a mixture of chocolate, vanilla and musk I guess, so I might not be wearing it in summer because it's going to be super humid here in Japan, and this scent could be a bit overpowering. But I love wearing this scent when the weather is a bit chilly, it goes really well with cold air. I also like the detailing especially the cute little crown-shaped lid.


If you're looking for perfume which is sweet but not heavy, I recommend this perfume. I think it's targeting girls in 10's - early 20's by the advertisements as well as the scent and the packaging, but I'm enjoying it and I'm almost 30. 



It also came with these tubes which are body polish and body lotion in the same scent. The body polish has got small beads in it to exfoliate, and it leaves my skin smelling so good. It's not as sweet as the perfume in my opinion, it's more like a fresh floral scent. The body lotion smells a bit different from both, it smells a bit like plastics somehow...does anybody agree with me?


What's your signature perfume? Also which perfume are you loving this Spring / Summer?