Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
I don't even need to introduce this product here, do I? Everyone knows Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Everyone loves it. As I'd been suffering from dark circles since 15,  I really wanted to try out these concealers. I picked up 01 Fair and 02 Light in Boots so that I can mix them up if they don't match my skin tone.





Fair looks yellow with a bit of pinky undertone, and Light looks pretty pinky and orangey. I don't use Light on my dark circles because it emphasises them. On the other hand, Fair makes them look grey somehow, and it feels a bit cakey.  So I mix Fair with my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light (Full Review) to prevent dryness and to add yellow-tone. It works OK although it doesn't completely cover my dark circles unfortunately. 


My dark circles are pretty bad, and I've never found a concealer which covers them.  No matter what I do, how hard I try, they are just THERE. Never been gone. Even a makeup artist from MAC told me that they were pretty hard to hide because of my skin tone and the colour of the dark circles. He told me to cover them up with orange concealer and light beige concealer on top, then finish with light coloured pressed powder. He did well using the MAC products but it looked quite cakey and heavy, and it was a "Yes I'm trying so hard to cover them up" look for me. 
Anyway, these concealers didn't disappointed me because they are really good for blemishes, pimples and discolouration for sure, the quality is very good for the price. But because they are full coverage concealers, they tend to be drying and cakey especially under my eyes. If you know any good concealers to mix with this product, let me know because I don't want to waste them and I really like them!
And lastly, they should definitely expand the colour range!!! They are such good concealers but it's not cool they only come in 4 shades!