Sleek i-Divine Storm Palette


Sleek i-Divine Storm Palette  £7.99
This eyeshadow palette was something I wanted to purchase online but couldn't because I didn't accept PayPal. So when I found it in Superdrug in London, I didn't hesitate to pick it up. Now I kind of regret that I got this palette because the shades are pretty similar to MUA Undressed palette, and that I should have picked up Oh So Special instead. 


There are 12 shades in this palette, and 3 of them are matte and 9 others are shimmery. 





Here are the swatches. I love all the colours except the matte black one. It's just not the shade I usually use and also it's a bit chalky. Love silver-blue, navy and green at the bottom as well as the champagne colours at the top.





I used silver-blue on the eyelid, navy at the outer corner and the mixture of navy and black on the lower eyelid on this look. Oh and I might have used the matte beige colour on the crease.





On this look, I used the champagne colour on the whole lid, then added the bronze colour at the outer corner, then the matte beige shade on my crease.

Overall I'm quite happy about the quality of the eyeshadows, especially considering the fact it's under £10! They are creamy except the matte black shade, and the shimmer looks gorgeous. All the shades are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. 

I'll definitely try their other palettes when I have a chance, and also I'm interested in their blusher and contour as well. If you have tried any of their products, please let me know how you liked them!