essie Nail Polish in DA BUSH & POP ART PINK


I know it's a bit late to talk about but these are the shades I got for the spring. I actually got them in April but it took me long to write about them somehow. I love both shades so much and I'm actually wearing one of them right now!


This is the colour DA BUSH and I think it came out in 2010 or 2011, so it's not a new shade at all. It's such a unique colour that I had never seen before. It's pale green with a greyish undertone.


It's a very grownup sophisticated shade which is perfect for office as well. I love this type of colour because I like black, grey and taupe clothes that go really well with this colour.


Then this shade is called POP ART PINK. This is not new either but it's a perfect pink for this spring and summer in my opinion.


It doesn't make my skin tone look yellow which is important for me when choosing pink nail polish. It's sheer but definitely noticeable.

I really love both shades but the only thing I want to complain about is the formula. It's so loose and sheer and does go on very streaky. I have to apply 3 coats to make them look even which is a bit of a bother. Other than that I love these nail polishes so much and I want more of shades for the spring / summer! What's your current favourite nail polish?