NIVEA Delicious Drop


Nivea Delicious Drop in Pear
I was not interested in Nivea at all before because I knew that the brand used harsh ingredients which are not ideal to put on your skin. But when I found the Lip Butter in the small round tin when I went to England, I couldn't resist to pick some up. I ended up buying the raspberry one and the caramel one and I'm so in love with them.

So when I found this lipbalm at a local drugstore here in Japan, I didn't hesitate to buy it this time. Because it's got a scent of pears. In addition to that, it has this special technology which creates a layer of the scents if that makes sense. So basically, it smells of pears when you apply it. Then after a few seconds, sweet vanilla appears and creates this amazing combo of pears and vanilla.




I didn't find this unique-shaped packaging better than a normal one much, but it looks cuter actually.

 

Ingredient wise, it's definitely not an ideal lip balm. It has vaseline, mineral oil, silicone and artificial colouring. But I cannot deny the fact that I've been really enjoying the scent. It has this fresh scent of pears, then when it's mixed with vanilla is even more amazing. The scent is subtle but pretty long lasting for a lipbalm. It doesn't dry out my lips or anything but at the same time it's not too moisturising either.


It's not a kind of lipbalm that I usually go for but I'm totally in love with the scent. What's your favourite lipbalm? I'm a lipbalm junkie so please share your favourites! :)