Estée Lauder LIP COLOR LUXURIES


Estée Lauder LIP COLOR LUXURIES
I don't normally like a lip palette that is bulky and takes up space in my purse, but when the palette has 6 beautiful shades of Pure Lipstick from Estée Lauder, who can resist? It has Pure Color Crystal Lipstick 37 Hint of Peach, 01 Crystal Baby, 26 Mandarin Pop, along with Pure Color Lipstick 53 Wildly Pink, 63 Marvelous Mauve and 64 Abstract Violet. 



The first 3 shades from the left are very sheer whereas the 3 on the right are very opaque. 


37 Hint of Peach is a very sheer colour with glitter particles that makes your lips look slightly pale. You can use it to tone down the natural colour of your lips, or on top of a bold lip stick to make it more wearable while adding some sparkles.


01 Crystal Baby is a pretty nude shade that gives a hint of colour to your lips. Not too opaque yet makes your complexion fresh. I love this shade as it's such a wearable colour.


When I saw 26 Mandarin Pop on the palette, I thought it would be too bright for me. But it's surprisingly sheer and wearable! I would wear this shade this spring and summer a lot for sure, I love how subtle it looks while brightening up my complexion.


53 Wildly Pink is a pretty pink with a hint of purple. On the palette it looked more like a coral pink, but it turned out a bit purply on my lips. 


63 Marvelous Mauve is a little bit out of my comfort zone to be honest, as I look super '80s when I wear a shade like this. But because the formula is amazing and it just glides on smoothly and kind of like melt on my lips, which makes it look very natural in a way. I like to pair this shade with a neutral smoky eye look, when I don't want to wear nude nor bold colour on my lips.


Lastly, 64 Abstract Violet is the hardest one to apply as it goes on very patchy for some reason. It's pretty bright and bold that I have to practice how to wear a colour like this...

Pure Color Lipstick has really strong staying power that impressed me a lot. I did a swatch on the back of my hand, and it was a pain in the butt to remove even with Bioderma. Once it's on my lips, it stays for so long. Even when I wipe my lips, I still can see the colour stained. However, I liked the 3 shades from Pure Color Crystal Lipstick range better to be honest, just because they suit me better.

They all smell so lovely just like the other lipsticks from the brand. It's supposed to vanilla fig I remember, but it literally smells like cotton candy in my opinion. This palette is also available exclusively at travel retail stores!