Tanya Burr Lip Gloss / Champagne Toast


Tanya Burr Lip Gloss / Champagne Toast £6.99
When I first heard that Tanya Burr launched a lip gloss collection, I was not that keen on it to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I love Tanya and her videos, I have been watching her for years now and she always inspires me when it comes to beauty and makeup. But I thought her collection including lip gloss and nail polish, was for more younger viewers of her. So I wasn't even planning to purchase it, but eventually I did for some reason. I think it was because I spotted this particular shade "Champagne Toast" when I was looking for a beigy lip gloss. 


 In her original collection, I didn't see many nude shades. This one and Chic were the only nude shades and Chic was sold out (and it was too pinky for me anyway), so I decided to purchase Champagne Toast on feelunique.

I like this slim applicator which takes out the perfect amount of lip gloss. The firmness of it very good as well, unlike some really hard applicators that actually hurt your lips, it's very soft and hugs the lips.


Of course I hate lip gloss that is sticky, but I also hate one that is too thin and runny that makes me look like I just ate something oily like chips. In my opinion lip gloss has to be quite thick yet not sticky, like this one.





It might look too natural in the photos, but actually it gives a very nice beigy colour to my lips. I like adding it on top of a lip stick that looks too strong on its own, as it mutes the tone down instantly, plus it adds this sparkling effect. Although I don't usually like glittery lip gloss, I don't mind this one at all because it doesn't leave the glitter particles on the lips when the lip gloss has been worn off.




One last -and the biggest- thing that I love about this lip gloss is the scent. It smells like strawberry candies, which makes me feel so happy instantly. It says it expires 4 months after opening the product, but I don't think I can finish up within 4 months as it's pretty big and I don't need to touch up many times throughout the day, because it lasts on my lips for hours. It's rare for a lip gloss to stay on the lips for hours especially at work when I'm talking, drinking and eating constantly. 

It's impressive how good the quality is for the price, I am thinking of purchasing more from her collection. Recently she added new shades and I really want Berry Picking (a perfect wintery shade!) and Lunch Date (a pretty nudy pinky coral shade), but I'm waiting for YEN to be stronger again as it's 185yen / pound, though it used to be like 126yen / pound when I went to England for the first time in 2012! I can hardly shop at feelunique now :( Anyway, let me know if you have tried anything from her collection!