NEW on Beaut in Japan! Visee Color Impact Gel Liner -Winter Limited Shades


I am so excited to introduce you to the limited shades of my favourite pencil eyeliner from Visee. As I mentioned in my Autumnal Eyeliners post back in October, I have been obsessed with this eyeliner. I was a liquid-eyeliner type of girl for more than 10 years until I discovered how good this eyeliner was. Last month they brought these beautiful limited shads that I grabbed when I found them at the drugstore because their limited eyeliners are always very popular that they get sold out very quickly. In fact, I saw some people tweeting that the eyeliners and the nail polish that came with them were sold out already, only like 3-4 days after the launch. Insane, isn't it? But it's how good they are.



Warm Brown
This is Warm Brown, which has a red undertone compared to their permanent brown shade BR300, and more like a grown-up brown compared to another permanent brown shade BR301 which is a pinky brown.




It's so creamy and easy to draw the line. It's kind of shimmery but not glittery at all which is suitable for any occasions.



When applied on my eyelids, it shows up kind of subtle but definitely defines my eyes if that makes sense. I can build it up more by applying second and third coat, but I like how subtle it looks with one application and smudged a little bit.



Winter Orchid
This is the shade I was looking forward to getting my hands on when I saw this for the first time in a magazine a few months ago. You know I love taupe shade, and I thought this would go perfectly well with my taupe eyeshadows by no7 and Addiction. 





Ohhhh my gosh I can't get over how gorgeous it looks!! It's got this metallic finish that looks super gorgeous. It's more pueply than I expected, but this is one of the most beautiful eyeliner shades ever!



It does go well with eyeshadows in taupe, purple and grey. It adds a bit of colour on the eyelid which is a fun way to wear an eyeliner rather than always reaching out for boring black. I've been obsessed with this shade that I'm wearing it all the time. I kind of regret that I didn't buy two, I don't know what to do when I run out with it!

If you wish to see more details of these beautiful eyeliners, please check out my video! 


 
Beaut in Japan
This product is sold on my eBay page, Beaut in Japan

Direct link to the listing page on eBay: Visee Color Impact Gel Liner

Please feel free to leave your request on the comment section or you can email me anytime!