I repurchased OPERA Sheer Lip Color!


OPERA Sheer Lip Color / Nude Pink  1,200yen
 Do you remember this post I wrote in October? I was really obsessed with this beautiful product which is like a hybrid of lipstick and lipgloss over last summer - autumn. I wasn't using it as often during winter, just because I preferred deeper shades in the colder season, but I finally used it up last month. It lasted longer than I expected, and I started missing it so much that I had to go back to SHOP IN where I purchased the first one, to get another one. 

I really loved the shade Salmon Pink, but this time I decided to pick up the intense version in this pink packaging, in Nude Pink. I used the word 'intense' to describe it, but it's not THAT intense to be honest. But compared to the one in the white tube, this one gives a little more colour.



Nude Pink looks like baby pink on their website, but I think it's more like a beigy nude pink. I tried all of the shades at the store, and all of them looked very pretty. I almost repurchased Salmon Pink, but I decided to go for a little more grown-up shade.




It's a very pretty nude pink that goes with any makeup looks. Especially when I put a bold shade on my eyes such as blue or green, I put this lipstick to tone the whole look down. 



I love the formula because it just melts on the lips instantly and gives shine and colour at the same time. It puts on beautifully even when my lips are dry, which is another good thing! I always keep it in my handbag, and apply it while waiting for a train, or in the lift, or sometimes as walking down the street, because I don't need a mirror to apply it. How convenient!

I will definitely repurchase it when it's run out, but maybe in a different shade just for a change!