Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Oil Jelly


Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Oil Jelly 
During the cold season, I sometimes feel my skin needs intense moisture. As I have combination skin I don't suffer from dry or chapped skin, but when I was younger -until the age of 25- I had really dry skin that sometimes I couldn't even laugh as my skin felt so tight because of the dryness. Whenever I had really really dry skin that none of my moisturiser worked, I applied a very thin layer of Vaseline to protect the skin. But it felt awful on the skin. Very greasy and sticky. Since then, I haven't had a good impression about Vaseline that I hadn't owned it even...until I got Hada Labo Oil Jelly.


The base of this 'jelly' is something called Super Vaseline which melts at 35 degrees which is about the same as our body temperature. It's so soft that you might be able to tell from the photo above, I put my finger in and it instantly started melting that it literally felt like jelly.


It doesn't feel heavy and tacky like normal Vaseline, it's more like a gel consistency when applied to the skin. It contains polymer that makes the skin feel smooth, and it works amazingly that you cannot tell that you just applied Vaseline 30 seconds ago. I was expecting it to be sticky, but I was completely wrong. It's not sticky AT ALL! Also it doesn't have any scent to it which is perfect for those who are sensitive to fragrances.


It's easy to carry it around in your makeup bag as it's compact, and you can apply it on the skin on top of your makeup as it's so light. You also can use it on your hands, nails, hair and lips! It completely changed my perspective about Vaseline. Well done Super Vaseline, you really are super!