Keep your hot drink warm for hours! +wireless Tumbler


+wireless Tumbler  11,340yen
Today I am writing about something not related to beauty but something I cannot live without -it's +wireless tumbler which keeps your hot drink warm for hours and hours. Literally.  I got it in December when it started getting freezing cold in Tokyo. I love hot drinks, I want my drink boiling hot and never get cold. I always durn my tongue but I don't care -I care more about my drink being hot than burning my tongue. If you are crazy like me, you would absolutely love this tumbler.


How it works is this: you place this tumbler on the 'cradle' that keeps drink at the temperature of 60-70 degrees for hours and enjoy your hot drink. You need to keep the cradle plugged in the whole time while using it, which I found is a little inconvenient because it means you only can use it when there is a socket. I wish it was chargeable.

When you place the tumbler on the cradle, the red light comes on -which means it's working. You can simply remove the tumbler when it's too hot, and the tumbler is washable which makes it super easy to keep it clean.


It has a lid as well that helps drink to stay as warm as possible. I leave my drink on the cradle for hours, and even if it was cold at the beginning, the cradle makes it really hot that I sometimes burn my tongue. That's how powerful it is.


I know it's pretty expensive, and I wouldn't have been talking about it now if I wasn't given the opportunity. But now I've used it, I don't think I can live without it. It is so good that I can enjoy some of my favourite hot drinks for hours without worrying about them getting cold. You also can cook chocolate fondue or Bagna càuda with it. It's a must-have item in winter!