Mis"el Ady Liquid Eyeliner


Mis"el Ady Liquid Eyeliner  1,200yen
If you are looking for a liquid eyeliner that is jet black and super waterproof, I've got a perfect one for you. This eyeliner from Mis"el Ady has nothing negative to say about. I literally have to wash my face with oil cleanser twice to take it off my eyelids completely. It's up to you whether you think it's good or bad, but all I can say is that if you are looking for a waterproof eyeliner, this is the one for you.


The 0.1mm brush is very thin as you can see, and it helps you draw a super thin line which makes it easier to do the flick as well. Also the body is very slim that's easy to hold.


As you can see the ink is blackest black that looks super bold. I took this photo when I tried this eyeliner for the first time, and I was impressed and overwhelmed at the same time by how pigmented it was. It is kind of hard to draw the straight line until you get used to it, just because the ink is very black that if you miss the mark it's super visible. I didn't intend to draw the line this thick, but my hand felt shaky for some reason that I ended up looking like this.


But the amazing part is it never comes off unless you use an eye makeup remover or oil cleanser. Even my trusty RAFRA cleansing balm did not remove it in one go. Some people might think it's pain in the butt to remove, but I think it's a good thing because it means I can completely rely on it during the day, that it never ever comes off even if I put eyedrops in my eyes, or I cry -which does not happen often anyway-.

If your eye lids tends to dislike any liquid eyeliners out there, it's worth trying this one out. For 1,200yen, it's truly amazing.